Friday, April 25, 2014

Paper Progress


I recently changed my paper topic because I was doing the topic of The system of Organ Donations, basically covering how people are selected and the role that insurance companies play. When doing research on this topic I was not as interested in the topic as I thought I would be, so I decided to change it. When watching the news there was a story on ABC about a measles outbreak and a doctor spoke about how there is an underlying issue of public health vs. individual rights. This captured my attention immediately and I decided to change my topic to this. There is a lot of research and very controversial. I could see both side to the argument, but I personally have my own personal opinion on it. I believe that vaccinations should be given to every person entering school. I plan to argue both sides in my paper, but still present the side that I believe in.



No comments:

Post a Comment